Any individual or organization who purchases or utilizes services provided by a1w3.com are unconditionally bound to the terms set forth in this document. By purchasing or utilizing services provided by a1w3.com. it is understood that you have read and agree wholly with the terms set forth by this agreement. a1w3.com reserve the right to revise this agreement at any time without providing direct notice to those whom it affects. It is understood that any individual purchasing or utilizing services provided by a1w3.com, will review this document periodically for any changes. a1w3.com, will use the terms set forth in this agreement as a guideline to settle disputes between a1w3.com, and the individuals that purchase or utilize its services. The terms of this agreement set forth the entire agreement between a1w3.com, and the individuals purchasing or utilizing its services, and supersedes any and all prior agreements of the parties involved.
Any breach of this agreement by an individual purchasing or utilizing services by a1w3.com, may result in the services of the individual being suspended or terminated with or without notice.
Network Uptime Guarantee
- a1w3.com hosting guarantees that your website(s) will be up and running at least 99.9% of the time during any 12-month period. This guarantee includes network and server uptime. However, we cannot be held responsible for upstream problems such as
- Server Hardware Breakdown
- User error(s) or purposeful interruption(s) Failures due to software that is not explicitly supported by a1w3.com.
- backbone provider failures
- fiber-optic main line cuts
- DNS or Registrar problems with subscribers' domain names
- routing problems between a client's location and our data center.
- The uptime guarantee is also not applicable if the service interruption was caused by a natural or unnatural event.
- We may temporarily deny or terminate the Service upon client's failure to pay their charges at due time.
- Consequently, if a hardware crash provoked by the customer happens, a1w3.com has no responsibility for the resulting downtime.
- Network Outages or Unexpected Downtime is any unplanned or unexpected interruption in the network availability due to hardware, software, network connectivity or data center problem, during which a 100% packet loss is experienced.
- Scheduled Downtime is any scheduled interruption of the services for the purpose of network software/hardware upgrades, or replacement of any network equipment in order to be provided better service for the customers. Scheduled downtimes occur within pre-notified downtime periods, with as many warnings as possible sent via e-mail or posted in our news section minimum 24-hour in advance.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition for customer use of A1W3 Services, You - the Customer, agree that you will not use A1W3 services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices, and/or our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). A1W3 servers can be used explicitly and only for legal purposes, and each attempt for taking indecent advantage of the servers, inconsistent with the rules, will be immediately counteracted.
Customers are solely responsible for the content of their messages. Using A1W3 services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or other) is prohibited.
In this light, a1w3.com expressly forbids any breach of Federal, State or Local regulation, including, but not limited to, the transmission of: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, and material protected by trade secrets. A1W3 servers CANNOT be used for the propagation, distribution, housing, processing, storing, or handling in any way of lewd, obscene, adult or pornographic material, or any other material which is considered impermissible by the company's Terms (this document) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Customers may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any A1W3 services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any A1W3 services, through hacking, password mining or other means. Customers may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by A1W3 services.
A1W3's management will thoroughly scrutinize all received orders and decide, to their own discretion, which of them do not comply with the officially stated requirements for use of the company servers. A1W3 reserves the right to refuse service to unlawful parties. a1w3.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information, as A1W3 deems necessary, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of a1w3.com.
Third Party Dealings
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) carried out through A1W3 services, including participation in promotions, payment for goods and services, and/or any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between the Customer and the advertiser or the other third party. A1W3 shall not be responsible or liable for any part of such dealings or promotions.
Last updated February 19, 2022